MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY
MIDLANDS - OFFICE & REMOTE WORKING
An opportunity to join a full service medical communications group with excellent benefits and team culture.
Delivering high quality programmes, digital web solutions and medical education courses this group are top of their game in their mission to shape the attitudes of Health Care Professionals with engaging content and strategies. Working with global pharmaceutical clients, they deliver a range of services and provide a platform for Health Care Professionals to gain access to educational materials including research papers, podcasts and slide decks in order to continue to develop their professional skillset.
Now on a growth journey and boasting a highly collaborative and supportive environment there has never been a better time to join.
Due to continued business growth they are now seeking an Account/Senior Account Manager with a passion for building lasting client relationships and managing large scale accounts for the business to ensure seamless delivery of projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Account management including being the key client contact
- Understanding the clients strategic objectives as well as products, therapy areas, project types etc
- Strategic account direction and development including developing relationships and advising on additional projects within the account
- Proactively identifying and leading new business opportunities within existing accounts
- Ensuring the team deliver medical communications projects on time and within budget
- Ensuring team adherence to all relevant internal, client and industry guidelines
- Creating accurate financial and resource forecasting for your account(s)
- Ensuring that financial targets are delivered
- Working across multiple projects
- Having meticulous attention to detail
- Ensuring process, publication and client branding guidelines are followed
- International travel will be required in the future
The successful candidate will have experience from either a Medical Communications Agency or pharmaceutical background managing projects/accounts. You will also have excellent attention to detail and be a "perfectionist" when it comes to delivering seamless projects each and every time.
In return for your commitment you will get the opportunity to work across an exciting range of projects and work with experienced scientific, creative and events teams across the group.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.