Traditionally delivering jaw dropping global events for some of the world's most prestigious brands this agency moved fast into the virtual world and haven't looked back since.
They were always known for fantastic creative ideas and content development, which meant they were ideally positioned to use their experience to make virtual and hybrid events different, creative and ultimately more engaging.
With new clients coming on board almost daily, existing clients ramping up their work and the events they deliver becoming even more complex there is now an opportunity for a Technical Producer to join their small but perfectly formed team!
As part of their close knit team you will be the go to person for all things technical for their virtual and hybrid events. It's a broad role working across many types of virtual projects that each have their own unique challenges. Responsibilities (amongst other things) include:
* Working out the best technical solution for each project
* Using platform knowledge to ensure seamless delivery
* Selecting and managing suppliers
* Specifying and sending out camera kits to remote presenters
* Advising presenters on how to setup and use the equipment
* Technical troubleshooting with presenters
* Ensure audio and video feeds run smoothly on the day
Candidates should have experience managing the technical delivery of virtual events. Multiple feeds, pre-recorded content and liaising with presenters will need to be a big part of your experience. In return they offer the change to join a creative, close knit and highly collaborative team where you will be given the support to make this role your own!