TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER - EVENTS
SHROPSHIRE (OPEN TO PARTIAL REMOTE WORKING)
Our client is a UK based company who deliver high spec and complex technical solutions for conferences, exhibitions, live events and permanent installations.
They are renowned for creating immersive and interactive experiences for their clients through cutting edge technology. Working with a variety of clients from blue chip organisations to charities, they deliver a wide variety of event production solutions across the globe.
Providing technical solutions to a range of clients, the role will incorporate coordinating internal teams and liaising with suppliers and clients to deliver technical event solutions for a broad scope of events.
Responsibilities will include:
* Coordinating internal teams in order to deliver successful projects
* Working to tight deadlines and budgets
* Managing project scheduling and resources
* Onsite management of event production including set up and de rig
* Managing freelancers and suppliers onsite
* Adapting solutions throughout projects in adherence to client requirements
* Creating and amending technical drawings using CAD
* Contributing to pitches and proposals
The successful candidate will have a proven background in AV solutions to a high standard and the experience to deliver projects onsite and throughout including rigging and de-rigging. This role will require travel both in the UK and internationally so a Full UK Driving Licence and Passport is essential.
In return you will have the opportunity to work for a company at the cutting edge of technical event solutions working in a friendly and supportive environment with the opportunity to further develop your career in the industry.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.