An exciting opportunity for an experienced front end developer to join an imaginative and highly successful creative events agency - where you will get the chance to support in the development and creation of highly innovative apps, websites & experiences!
Working for global brands this creative agency have created experiences with some of the biggest names in film, sports and music and left their clients speechless! With in-house divisions covering digital, design, creative & technology they create and deliver highly sought-after digital solutions for live, virtual & hybrid events.
They are a passionate and creative bunch, who love what they do and deliver projects to the best of their ability by working together and having fun along the way!
With their reputation growing fast and new clients coming on board there is now the opportunity for a tech savvy individual who has a passion for all things technological and interactive to join their team. With a huge focus on audience engagement for both the virtual and live events this role will sit within the digital team where you will be involved in the creation and building of innovative virtual event platforms, websites and apps (plus everything in-between) for large scale, high profile virtual and live events.
Key duties for this role include:
* Supporting in the design, build and deployment of new products - including apps & databases
* Assisting with the testing and reporting of bespoke client development and in-house projects
* Contribute to bespoke web development projects
* Attend internal meetings and manage delegated projects from start-to-finish
* Advising on which web languages/systems to deploy for development projects
* Assisting in the development of the technical portfolio of the business
The ideal candidate should have experience across a range of digital projects including websites and apps. ideally within an agency environment.
In return you will join a friendly, social and supportive team, who pride themselves on delivering extraordinary results - every time!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting