With a multitude of services all under one roof including set, stage, lighting, video and design capabilities, this agency provide their global clients with a solution to all their production needs. In the past 18 months they have embraced virtual events, boasting 7 studios, having transitioned workshops into high spec studio spaces in order to cater to their clients during the pandemic. A small "family feel" business who produce quality events to a broad spectrum of clients.
Now expanding their team and with a busy calendar of virtual events ahead, they are looking for a Streaming Technician to join the team responsible for the following:
* Manage and operate the live stream element of virtual live events
* Schedule & host virtual meetings, using various virtual meeting platforms including Zoom, Teams & Quicklink.
* Programme and operate video mixing equipment to incorporate live video sources, audio routing, video footage and still images.
* Liaise with management team and external clients regarding upcoming virtual events.
* Basic video editing using either Adobe Premier Pro or Black Magic DiVinci
* Assisting with the prep, load and maintenance of live event equipment.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in producing and streaming virtual events. There will be excellent training on offer for candidates with the enthusiasm to succeed in this role. Experience in live streaming and vision mixing is preferred but not essential. Experience in technical elements of event delivery is essential.
In return you will have the opportunity to join a supportive company with progression opportunities as well as a relaxed office environment.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
loading more jobs