This is a unique opportunity to take on a senior role in this thriving agency and get involved with UK and international events!
Working with a broad base of established clients this agency prides itself on exceptional delivery and repeat business. Providing full event management and production, they work across a wide range of industry sectors delivering events including conferences, press launches, awards ceremonies and incentive programmes both in the UK and internationally.
This is an incredible opportunity to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business on some high profile events for premium clients. With wonderful offices and a supportive team environment this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to an increase in business both from existing accounts and additional wins they are now looking for an experienced Account Director to take responsibility for the strategic direction of one of their key accounts.
* Account management including building and developing relationships
* Networking across the account to ensure opportunities are maximised
* Resource planning and allocation of work to account team
* Proposal creation and pitch
* Being responsible for venue selection (including site visits)
* Maintaining SLA's and ensuring events are delivered within budget
* Supplier management and negotiation to ensure the profitability of events
* Overseeing event delivery including taking the lead on larger events when required
* Budget creation, management and reconciliation
* Onsite management when required
* Line management and development of a team
The ideal candidate will have similar agency experience as an Account Director, where they have contributed to the creative strategy of events as well as managing key client relationships. A solid background of operational delivery is essential as you will be required to take the lead on larger events. Any exposure to automotive clients would be an added benefit but is not essential for the role.
In return they offer the chance to join a thriving boutique agency in a senior level position where you can really utilise your experience and make a difference.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £250 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EVENT AGENCY
|Job Title:||ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EVENT AGENCY|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2016 17:07|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EVENTS AGENCY
CREATIVE TEAM ASSISTANT - EVENT AGENCY
£20000 - £25000 per annum
EVENT DIRECTOR - CLIENT SIDE
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Exellent benefits
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - EVENTS AGENCY
Manchester, Greater Manchester
EVENTS ACCOUNT DIRECTOR