ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EVENTS AGENCY
£COMPETITIVE + BONUS
We are looking an Account Director to join a leading full-service events agency based in London where you will manage a number of key client accounts and oversee the event delivery and activity on these accounts.
This is one of the most highly regarded creative event agencies that offer services including full event logistics, production, content, video and creative for a truly global client base across automotive, FMCG, financial and technology sectors.
This agency have won a host of awards and built an outstanding reputation for pushing creative and innovation into their live events (and production capabilities!). They produce and deliver conferences, award ceremonies, dealer events, outdoor events, live events and experiential roadshows throughout the UK and internationally.
Working from their office in London you will get the chance to work within a close-knit and friendly environment, whilst getting the opportunity and support to grow and progress your career.
Due to continued growth and success, this agency is now looking for a new Account Director to join their client services team. As an Account Director you will take responsibility for your own client accounts, building, developing and retaining client relationships as well as overseeing all event and project delivery across the accounts.
Reporting to the Client Services Director you will be responsible for;
* Taking full responsibility for your own key client accounts
* Being main point of contact and building relationships with client and stakeholders
* Organically growing existing accounts
* Pitching new business to help drive revenue
* Putting together business proposals
* Managing and overseeing projects from initial brief through to delivery
* Having a key focus on strategy input and direction
* Briefing and liaising with internal teams (creative, logistics, production, video, digital etc)
* Managing and reporting on budgets
* Managing and developing a team
* Attending events on-site when required
To be considered for this Account Director role, we are looking for candidates that are working as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director level within an integrated, events or experiential agency. You with have significant experience in client relationship management, develop strategic relationships, managing a team as well as overseeing event and experiential delivery across the account.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.