ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EXHIBITIONS & EVENTS
£NEG + BONUS
Do not miss out on this opportunity to join this rapidly expanding events and exhibitions company in Sussex as an Account Director heading up some fantastic client accounts!
On the up and up this exhibitions focused events agency has gone from strength to strength in recent years, delivering a range of large scale exhibits and built environments for some well known brands. These have included double decker stands, activations and some fit outs; often with innovative digital aspects, creative design and event branding delivered across the globe. Clients vary in industry sector from technology, to gaming and also retail and the account management team are now expanding with roles available at both Account Manager and Account Director level.
As Account Director, you will be responsible for heading up the team and overseeing the strategic growth of certain accounts. At a senior level and reporting to the board you will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to tie in account growth to the wider business strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
* Coordinating all new proposals internally ensuring creative output on time and in budget
* Ensuring all Account Managers are meeting account SLAs and growth targets
* Working with the board and the Head of Marketing to push forward the growth strategy
* Cross selling and upselling the varied services of the agency
* Attending and leading client meetings, networking across accounts
* Supporting on new business generation and lead development
* Smoothing any issues with key accounts and supporting Account Managers with the same
* Securing repeat business and re-signing of long term contracts
* Ensuring all operational output is in line with the account plans
As an Account Director you will have an excellent background in delivering exhibition stand projects and other live events such as conferences. With formidable client development experience, second to none communication skills and the ability to lead a team this is a well-rounded and challenging opportunity to play a senior role in a great company.
Get in touch today for further information about how this could be just the move you are looking for!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential and exhibitions industry. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.