ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EXPERIENTIAL AGENCY
£DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE + BENEFITS
Are you looking to join a collaborative and creative experiential marketing agency in a pivotal position?
This client are a full service, strategic experiential marketing agency based in Central London, who help leading brands engage consumers through experience-led communication. The business creates a range of fantastic experiences including product launches, large scale sampling campaigns, touring roadshows, festival activations, premieres and immersive retail experiences - operating across arrange of brands, including the global retailers, radio and food.
Due to a number of recent client wins and working ramping up with existing accounts, they are now looking for an Account Director to join the team to work on a number of high-profile campaigns.
This is a broad role that includes:
- Leading your team to ensure projects are delivered successfully
- Making senior decisions on client accounts
- Signing off on project time frames and budgets
- Hands on logistical operation of events
- Managing team on creative process, logistics and ensuring collaboration across internal departments
- Monitoring campaigns progress, ensuring delivery against KPIs
- Developing client relationship through account management
- Recognising and proactively seeking proactive opportunities
- Leading on new business and client pitching
- Working with the Finance Director to provide accurate revenue forecasts.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a senior role for an experiential agency and have proven experience. The role will suit a creative, entrepreneurial, hardworking individual with a drive to progress in the experiential events sector and previous experience in managing similar events and servicing a range of clients.
In return this excellent agency will provide the opportunity for you to push yourself, have exposure to lots of different clients, brands and events and fantastic career progression opportunities.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.