ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - event agency, corporate live events
HOME COUNTIES / LONDON
£Competitive + bens
Rare opportunity to join this thriving events agency with a global reach, heading up some high profile client accounts and overseeing the delivery of a range of complex production led live events!
With a strong, established base and offices across Europe and the USA this agency is going from strength to strength! With a broad and varied list of blue chip clients they have exceptional capabilities in event logistics, production and travel delivering events including live events, conferences, exhibitions, product launches and incentives for 10 - 1000 pax worldwide. Covering a variety of sectors including auto, IT, pharma and financial services they deliver outstanding events across the UK and internationally. Offering the feel of a smaller agency with the international backing and support of a global business - career progression and development knows no bound here!
Due to organic growth and some exciting client wins, there is now a great opportunity for an experienced Account Director to join this agency who are going from strength to strength.
Reporting directly to senior leadership the role will include
* Managing a portfolio of accounts and being the sole point of contact for clients.
* Taking the brief and feeding that back into the agency
* Guiding the creative proposal team and leading the development of the pitch
* Overseeing the delivery of large-scale live events across the year with a range of clients.
* Briefing and liaising with production and creative teams.
* Managing client relationships and ensuring events exceed expectations and repeat business is ensured.
* Liaising both with clients and third party suppliers.
* Networking across accounts to develop and maximise business growth.
* Building key stakeholder relationships within the agency.
Candidates must have proven experience of managing and developing accounts and be very client facing. Prior experience of delivering large scale live events in excess of 1000 pax and reconciling budgets of £1million in an event agency environment is also important.
In return for your commitment the client offers an opportunity to join an exciting, dynamic and growing company, with the chance to develop and grow your career in a flexible and entrepreneurial.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events, exhibitions & experiential, if this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.