Your chance to take on a pivotal role for this collaborative agency in their enthusiastic growing healthcare team!
This award-winning global scientific agency are renowned for creating unforgettable medical strategies, training, strategic communications and marketing solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. Part of a wider group focused on engaging audiences through the creation and delivery of live experiences; film; and immersive, interactive training and scientific content they work they with a broad range of clients on a truly international basis! .
Renowned for producing phenomenal scientific communications for their clients - whether that be an internal engagement piece, field training programme or a patient engagement or educational programme their clients return again and again to benefit from their expertise and creativity!
Boasting a highly collaborative environment and with excellence at the heart of everything they do there has never been a better time to join this leading agency!
Due to continued business growth they are now looking for an Account Director to come on board and support across a variety of accounts. Managing and developing client relationships you will lead internal teams to deliver a range of projects with responsibilities including:
* Supporting across a variety of new accounts
* Strengthening and developing relationships to grow accounts
* Understanding the clients strategic objectives
* Strategic account direction and development including advising on additional projects within the account
* Proactively building therapeutic area knowledge, market audience insights and healthcare trends
* Working in partnership with the scientific writing team and other internal teams
* Ensuring the delivery of projects on time and within budget and ensuring client communication throughout
* Financial management including negotiating budget strategy
* Line management / mentoring of Account Managers and Executives
* International travel when required
Candidates must have proven experience working for a healthcare agency, ideally as an Account Director, although Senior Account Managers stepping up will also be considered. Candidates must have experience of leading creative and scientific client pitches and proposals as well as a proven background in overseeing the delivery of a variety of commercial and medical projects, including resourcing for these. Client facing skills are essential and ideally candidates will have had previous ownership of accounts and / or client relationships (and financial accountability for these) as well as a solid understanding of the regulated healthcare environment.
Experience or a passion for oncology, HCP and patient engagement, educational experience or exposure to digital education experiences / e-learning would be an added benefit but is not essential for the role.
In return for your commitment you will get the opportunity to work across an exciting range of projects and work with experienced scientific, creative, events and digital teams across the business.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.