Your chance to take on a senior and pivotal role for this leading medical communications agency!
This well established, independency owned and creative agency pride themselves on their expertise and commitment to delivering bespoke medical communication programmes to their committed client base. With a number of agencies within their portfolio their passionate team are committed to exceeding expectations for their broad client base spanning the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. With services including publication planning and medical writing, healthcare strategy and consultancy, medical education and live and virtual meetings they combine science and creativity to deliver a range of completing communication plans!
With ambitious growth plans, a solid and growing portfolio of accounts and an energetic and dedicated team there has never been a better time to join this incredible agency!
Due to continued growth they are now looking for an Account Director (or experienced Senior Account Manager) to come on board and take a senior role on one of their large accounts, managing and developing the relationship and ensuring delivery across the team.
A broad role responsibilities will include:
- Account management including being the key client contact
- Understanding the clients strategic objectives as well as products, therapy areas, project types etc
- Strategic account direction and development including developing relationships and advising on additional projects within the account
- Proactively identifying and leading new business opportunities within existing accounts
- Line management of the account team including training, development and motivation
- Ensuring the team deliver medical communications projects on time and within budget
- Ensuring team adherence to all relevant internal, client and industry guidelines
- Creating accurate financial and resource forecasting for your account(s)
- Ensuring that financial targets are delivered
- Financial management including leading weekly / monthly client financial updates
- Directing team in all aspects of budget control, managing client negotiations and client approvals
Candidates must have a proven background of working within a medical communications agency, either as an Account Director or Senior Account Manager. Candidates must have a proven background of managing and developing client accounts, strengthening relationships and ensuring delivery across the board. Line management and experience of motivating and developing a team is required. A scientific background would be preferred but is not essential for the role.
In return for your commitment you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company, with the chance to develop and grow your career!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.