ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - EXPERIENTIAL AGENCY
£DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE + BENEFITS
Are you looking to join a collaborative and creative experiential marketing agency in a pivotal position?
This client are a full service, strategic experiential marketing agency based in Central London, who help leading brands engage consumers through experience-led communication. The business creates a range of fantastic experiences including product launches, large scale sampling campaigns, touring roadshows, festival activations, premieres and immersive retail experiences - operating across arrange of brands, including the global retailers, radio and food.
Due to a number of recent client wins and working ramping up with existing accounts, they are now looking for an Account Executive to join the team to work on a number of high-profile campaigns.
This is a broad role that includes:
- Support the production of projects from initial client brief through to completion
- Researching for proposals
- Creative input and brainstorming
- Liaising with clients and developing accounts
- Supporting in pitch documents for submission to clients
- Liaising with suppliers, venues and staff
- Adhering to strict deadlines
- Logistical planning of events
- Onsite management including site visits and event installation
- Post event evaluation
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, supporting across a variety of events. The role will suit a creative, entrepreneurial, hardworking individual with a drive to progress in the experiential events sector.
In return this excellent agency will provide the opportunity for you to push yourself, have exposure to lots of different clients, brands and events and fantastic career progression opportunities.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.