Your chance to join this collaborative and forward thinking medical communications agency and take your career to the next level.
This award winning integrated healthcare agency boasts a huge amount of diverse talent. With services including medical education, public relations, strategy, digital and creative and brand promotion they work across a range of clients striving to improve patient outcomes and experiences. With a committed team that are dedicated to creating meaningful change in health, their passion and expertise is poured into everything they do and as a result their client return again and again!
Working on a range of projects from digital engagement through to content and creative services there has never been a better time to join this leading agency!
Due to an increase in business and a growing demand there is now an opportunity for an Account Manager to come on board to manage the relationship with a number of their clients, ensuring that their objectives are understood and that medical education projects are delivered in line with these. A broad role responsibilities include:
- Working across multiple accounts and managing key relationships
- Overseeing planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they stay within scope and on budget
- Liaising with clients and gaining a thorough understanding of the brief
- Demonstrating innovation and creativity with projects and work
- Developing relationships and advising on additional projects that meet client's needs
- Leading on specific projects
- Liaising with clients to communicate timelines and updates for projects
- Providing financial management across accounts
- Liaising with third party suppliers
- Contributing to new ideas and creative concepts for projects
- Understanding of the editorial skills needed for excellence in communication
Candidates must have a proven background of account management, ideally gained from working within a medical communications agency, although other backgrounds will be considered. Strong knowledge and experience working within the pharmaceutical and healthcare field is a must as is the ability to work closely with internal teams and external suppliers. Line management experience is ideal but is not a pre-requisite.
In return for your commitment you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company, with the chance to develop and grow your career!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.