|Job Title:||ACCOUNT MANAGER|
|Salary:||£22000 - £30000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2016 14:21|
£COMPETITIVE + Benefits
Your chance to join one of the world's leading employee engagement and incentives agencies and launch your career to new heights!
This agency has an international presence, working with a range of blue-chip clients across sectors including automotive, telecoms and financial services. With a broad portfolio they offer a range of print and digital marketing campaigns across employee engagement, sales incentives, reward and recognition and incentive travel to name a few.
They've won awards. They've won clients. They've earned their global status. Offering exceptional career development prospects, this agency provides a supportive and thriving environment with the chance to work on high-profile and exciting projects from their vibrant Buckinghamshire office!
With proven and continuing success they also offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits - an opportunity not to be missed!
THE ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE
This agency is now looking for an experience Account Manager to work on a dedicated, luxury automotive account. Driving forward the employee incentive and performance improvement campaigns, this Account Manager will hold the day to day client contact for delivery.
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Managing the day-to-day running of accounts
- Being the main point of contact for clients
- Liaising across internal departments and 3rd party suppliers
- Keeping clients updated with campaign progression
- Creating project costings and timelines
- Mentoring an Account Executive
The ideal Account Manager will have:
- Significant experience working within a client services environment
- Project management experience including leading a team and being responsible for meeting deadlines
- Experience of digital communication channels
- A good understanding of rewards and incentive programmes would be ideal.
We are looking for hard-working, ambitious and driven candidates with a desire to progress their career within a fast-paced and client-facing environment.
Think you're the ideal Account Manager? Click the link to apply…
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ACCOUNT MANAGER - EVENT AGENCY
West Midlands, England
EVENT ACCOUNT MANAGER / LEAD - AGENCY
EVENT TEAM ACCOUNT MANAGER - events agency
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR / SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXPERIENTIAL AGENCY