ACCOUNT MANAGER - BRAND AGENCY
£150 PER DAY / £35,000
6 MONTH CONTRACT / TEMP TO PERM
Big projects, a huge variety of clients, massive budgets, awards won and a fantastic team - this is your chance to develop your career in one of the BIGGEST AND BEST agencies out there!
Our client is a well-established, award-winning global brand experience agency.
With dedicated creative, design, event logistics, technical and production teams they deliver conferences, product launches and experiential projects worldwide.
Working closely with each client they first develop a killer creative idea and develop it into an exciting, engaging and cutting edge event!
Due to new client wins and continual business growth there is an opportunity for an experienced event Account Manager to join this agency and support in the development and growth of accounts.
Your time may be divided between working with senior account team members in building client relationships and working with pitch teams to develop new business opportunities.
Whether working on existing or prospective accounts, the account manager will be expected to work with other departments to help deliver projects and client billing to agreed standards. Flexible and adaptable, Account Managers not only help to sustain client relationships, but continually look for further opportunities to unlock and grow the business.
* Developing, maintaining and growing client relationships
* Developing a thorough understanding of clients' business and strategy
* Pro-actively generate new ideas and proposals that will add value
* Assist in the response to new business opportunities when appropriate
* Take an active role in responding to client requests
* Ensure quality standards and attention to detail is adhered to at all times
* Update the marketing database
If you are an excellent communicator who has experience in production or account management then we need you!
You will be:
* Enthusiastic in developing and growing new business opportunities
* You have a good understanding of creative production processes; design and print; film and video; digital; and speaker support
* You have two years' experience in production and/or account management experience in a related field
* Up-to-date with current marketing thinking, theory and practice
* Unfazed by tight deadlines
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting. Alternatively, if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £250 referral scheme.