RMG15558 - Don't miss out on this Account Manager role within a growing events agency based in Leeds!
This exciting events agency are renowned for delivering creative and innovative events including corporate events, live events, parties, festivals and press events. They offer services including event management, production, styling and theming for well-known clients across the fashion, retail, FMCG and banking sectors, across the UK and overseas.
This agency focuses on connecting customers, teams and clients with brands through live and experiential events.
Based in Leeds, they are accessible on public transport. Offering a close knit, 'family-feel' environment you will be supported and will be given opportunities to progress your career further.
Now looking to expand their events team, this agency are now looking for an Account Manager to join their team where you will play a key role in managing, planning and executing events for a wide selection of blue-chip clients.
This is a fast-paced agency where you will work across a range of projects from roadshows, product launches, corporate events, parties and internal communications.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for;
- Building, developing and nurturing client relationship - being a key point of client contact
- Attending client meetings and taking briefs from clients
- Putting together proposals and presenting ideas and concepts to clients
- Managing events from brief through to on-site delivery
- Managing and reporting on budgets
- Briefing and managing internal teams including production and creative
- Sourcing and managing external suppliers and venues
- Managing event logistics
- Providing on-site support at events
To be considered for this Account Manager role you must have experience as an Account Manager, Event Manager or Project Manager from within an agency environment. You must have proven experience is managing and developing client relationships, as well experience in overseeing events from start to finish.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities