ACCOUNT MANAGER - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS
LONDON - FLEXIBLE WORKING
This is an exceptional opportunity for an Account Manager to join an independent medical communications agency with a collaborative and supportive team culture.
A forward thinking agency with a desire to make a difference supporting clients in providing scientific engagement and medical education via a range of platforms. Boasting a team with varied backgrounds including academic, scientific and journalism, they are able to provide an innovative service to their clients combining medical knowledge with creativity to achieve successful projects each and every time.
Now at an exciting point in their development and with a continued increase in business there has never been a better time to join this leading agency!
Due to growth, they are looking to expand their existing client services team by recruiting an Account Manager to come on board and manage existing client accounts as well as developing content for materials including proposals, presentations and media. Your duties will include:
- Management of day-to-day client accounts and communications
- Delivering all projects on time and within budget
- Understanding project requirements and client's goals
- Development of budgets, reconciliations, and invoices for allocated accounts
- Allocating appropriate resources across projects
- Developing high quality content for medical education materials
- Developing content for social media channels
- Ensuring all quality-checks are performed before client delivery
- Constantly expanding your knowledge on relevant guidelines and industry standards
- Mentoring/line-managing junior team members
Candidates must have excellent writing skills as well as the ability and acumen to manage accounts and relationships within the healthcare sector. Candidates should ideally come from a med comms background however other sectors will be considered provided you have had exposure to working with clients in the healthcare / pharma industry. Line management experience is ideal but is not a pre-requisite.
This is a great opportunity to join this excellent organisation, working in a supportive environment across a range of accounts.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.