This forward thinking, independent agency pride themselves on delivering bespoke medical communication programmes to their high profile client base. With a dedicated and passion team including in-house Medical Writers and Scientific Advisers they have a senior led approach and deliver everything from pre-clinical trial stage to post launch including publication strategy and development, meetings and symposia, training and communication, advisory boards and internal communications as well as programmes that bridge clinical research, regulatory, brand and medical affairs.
With new clients coming on board and on the back on an already successful year there has never been a better time to join this pro-active and creative agency!
Due to continued growth and new clients coming on board they are now looking to bring in an experienced Account Manager /Senior Account Manager to manage projects across a number of specific accounts. Working closely with internal teams responsibilities are broad and include:
- Understanding the clients strategic objectives for both products and account related projects
- Ensuring the brief and deliverables are communicated effectively to internal teams
- Working in partnership with the wider team including Medical Writers, Account Executives, Directors and Scientific Advisers to deliver projects
- Overseeing the delivery of projects, ensuring they stay within scope and on budget
- Co-ordinating and allocating resources for projects
- Developing effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the quality of AE generated materials including delegate packs, onsite manuals and status reports
- Co-ordinating and managing a range of third-party suppliers
- Ensuring projects are compliant
- Identifying opportunities for growth both within existing accounts and new accounts
- Developing and reconciling budgets for each project as well as generating income forecasts
- UK based and international travel when required
Candidates should ideally have a proven background working for a medical communications agency and have direct experience of managing a number of projects from end to end. Experience of working with both internal and external teams and stakeholders is essential and client facing capabilities are a must! Please note you will be required to undertake both UK and international travel in this role.
In return for your commitment you will have the opportunity to join this fantastic agency and take your career to the next level!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across communications. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.