ACCOUNT MANAGER - SPONSORSHIP ACTIVATION, LIVE EVENTS
£35,000 + BENEFITS
Join this global events company in a high profile role managing a headline sponsor on some awesome events!
A global player in every sense this fab company owns the rights and delivers a wide range of well known events and festivals in the B2C space from exhibitions, to bespoke food festivals and family events. Their portfolio is established and growing year on year, with a dedicated events team based in their gorgeous West London HQ. As a business they work with the best of the best when it comes to sponsors for their events and we are now recruiting some business critical roles within the sponsorship team.
We are currently recruiting two Account Manager positions; one to look after the headline sponsor on the most high profile events that they own and the other is working on a range of different sponsorship relationships.
Both roles will be broad but in general will cover the following:
* Being the main point of contact for the sponsor
* Ensuring the relationship is developed and opportunities maximised
* Undertaking sponsorship analysis to deeply understand objectives
* Regularly meeting with sponsors to ensure service levels met with
* Liaising with internal teams and stakeholders leading up to events
* Ensuring all sponsorship marketing material is within brand guidelines
* Attending events and ensuring sponsors are happy
* Post-event and campaign analysis
* Upselling wherever possible to generate additional revenue
With a strong background in events, you will understand the delivery of complex sponsorship activations to the highest level and be incredibly client facing. Ideally with some experience of managing sponsors on a global scale (although this is not a pre-requisite) you will also be able to manage high values when it comes to budgets (ideally over £1m).
These are incredible roles for a really forward thinking events company with a great culture - if this sounds like the career move you need for the New Year get in touch!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential, production, marketing, creative and digital markets. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.