Join this collaborative agency and work across an impressive range of projects and clients!
This award-winning global scientific agency are renowned for creating unforgettable medical strategies, training, medical communications and marketing solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. Part of a wider group focused on engaging audiences through the creation and delivery of live experiences; film; and immersive, interactive training and scientific content they work they with a broad range of clients on a truly international basis!
Boasting a highly collaborative environment and with excellence at the heart of everything they do there has never been a better time to join this leading agency!
Due to continued business growth they are now seeking an Associate Medical Writer with a passion for scientific communication to come on board and write medical content to engage a variety of audiences.
Responsibilities are broad and include:
- Assisting in the development and delivery of high-quality scientific and creative content
- Researching products or therapy areas to support scientific projects
- Supporting the senior medical writing team to write scientific content for audiences including sales representatives, clinicians and / or patients
- Collaborating with internal account teams and other scientific team members to execute scientific content
- Creating and updating reference lists in written materials
- Participating in client calls when necessary
- Liaising with senior team members and the editorial team to gain internal review and feedback
- Working with designers on artwork
- Building strong internal relationships
Candidates must be educated to degree level (ideally advanced degree: MSc, PharmD, PhD, MD) in life sciences or pharmacology. Any previous experience of medical writing would be a huge advantage! Ideally this should be gained from working for a medical communications agency, although writing experience gained throughout studies will also be considered.
Expert communication skills are essential and ideally candidates will have had experience of distilling complex scientific information for a variety of audiences (again this can be gained throughout studies).
In return for your commitment you will get the opportunity to work across an exciting range of projects and work with experienced scientific, creative, events and digital teams across the business.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.