Our client is a world renowned medical organisation in London that delivers highly regarded medical education events for its members. With a heritage that goes back hundreds of years combined with a global reputation for being world class they are leaders in their field.
Due to continued development we are now seeking an AV Technician to provide support in the streaming and broadcast of events as well as to live events when they return.
Due to continued growth and development there is now an opportunity for a Technician to join this team of experienced Audio Visual Technicians and provide support for live events as well as digital / hybrid events.
We need someone with all round live event skills such as; sound, video, lighting and have in depth experience with live streaming. Being a good communicator is also key as you will often have to talk with clients either through written or verbal communication.
Key responsibilities include:
- Set up and operate both in-built AV systems and mobile equipment
- Providing first-line AV and IT services
- Providing an AV service delivery for internal events and external clients
- Support team with production-based work, set-ups, tests and rehearsals
- Webinar Platform Operator for virtual events
- Managing plug in platform engagement, downloading reports and sending them to colleagues/clients.
- Liaising with clients both internal and external to provide advice and (whether they be virtual, hybrid, or face to face) by video call phone and email.
- Minor repair, maintenance and routine servicing of AV equipment.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of all AV rooms, stores and equipment
The ideal candidate will have experience in data projectors, audio mixers, DSPs and amplification systems, video conferencing with hard and soft codecs as well as audio and video recording, including use of video mixers. Experience in live streaming to various platforms along with video camera set up and operation, lighting, vision mixers, audio desk etc. would be ideal for this role. In addition any experience with editing software particularly Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop would be beneficial.