Surrey - Warehouse based. A fantastic opportunity to join a creative technical production company delivering spectacular technical event services for a wide array of clients and prestigious venues.
Trusted by some of the most impressive venues in the country, as well as varied corporate and private clients, this technical event production company provide lighting, sound, video & scenic services to their clients.
Working on a fantastic portfolio of creative and large-scale events, they have an excellent reputation within the production sector. They also boast a great internal culture with a sociable team, brilliant internal progression and training and sociable hours!
Due to their growth, there is now a fantastic opportunity for an experienced AV Warehouse Manager to join the team and look after all aspects of their in-house AV inventory.
Key responsibilities include:
• Hands on experience across the broad AV spectrum
• Management of a team of Warehouse Technicians / freelancers
• Stock checking and using rental software
• Liaising across internal teams
• Document all kit going in and out
• Preparing and testing all equipment
• Maintenance of equipment including PAT testing
• Management all storage space and areas
• Ensuring health and safety is adhered to
• Ensuring equipment is safe and secure at all times
The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background, a proactive attitude, and a willingness to get involved with a keen desire to learn. AV warehouse experience is essential, with strong leadership skills.
In return they offer an excellent chance to expand your experience, providing you the opportunity to progress in the events industry within a highly supportive culture – this company takes your development seriously, and this is a fantastic chance to get into event production!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy Reference: SH11401