AV WAREHOUSE MANAGER - EVENTS
One of our fantastic technical production agencies are looking to grow their team with an experienced AV Warehouse Manager - excellent career opportunity!
Established for over 11 years this tight knit team have developed a fantastic reputation and many exciting clients across a broad range of sectors. Carrying their own kit in-house they deliver a full production service across technical delivery, set and stage, bespoke builds and some corporate installations. Offering end to end project management, their dedicated team are experts in all things audio visual. Their projects are varied spanning both the corporate and creative events world and take place on a global basis across the UK and Europe as well as further afield!
With a people drive team there has never been a better to join such a fantastic company!
As AV Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for taking the lead across the full warehouse function in the agency.
Responsibilities will include:
* Overseeing the general management of the warehouse
* Preparing, checking and loading kit for events
* Managing equipment stock levels
* Testing and maintaining technical kit (incl. PAT tests)
* Implementing efficiencies and organisation of the warehouse
* Managing kit shortfall or unavailability
* Supporting the operations team and project managers
* Overseeing the external sub-hire equipment process
* Dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
Candidates will ideally come from an AV supply company or technical production agency with experience of managing an AV warehouse environment. Solid knowledge of technical equipment across the full AV spectrum is essential. Candidates must be a team player and have the confident to implement efficiencies and guide the wider team on warehouse processes.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!