AV WAREHOUSE TECHNICIAN - EVENTS AGENCY
This fun and creative event agency are now seeking a Warehouse Technician to join their team! If you have a passion for all things audio visual and are looking to join a continuously growing agency, then do not miss out on this opportunity!
This specialist event agency and party planner are renowned for organising and delivering a range of luxurious private parties and high end corporate events across the UK. Working with high net-worth individuals and global brands, they run a busy calendar of events across the year. With a really great ethos and a close knit feel to this agency, they offer a culture second to none.
With continued success, a fantastic client base and ambitious growth plans there has never been a better time to join this agency!
Within your role you will be working within a warehouse environment and will be responsible for prepping, testing and organising all of their audio visual equipment for these exciting events!
Key responsibilities will include:
* Checking and processing kit lists
* Handling a variety of AV equipment
* Regularly checking stock levels
* Liaising with suppliers for additional technical equipment
* Transporting equipment to and from site
* Ensuring the warehouse is a safe working environment at all times
* Processing dry hires and booking in equipment
* General loading and unloading of AV equipment
* Picking and packing equipment whilst using Current
* Working alongside the Production team
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the events industry and a in depth knowledge of audio visual equipment. You will ideally be from an AV supplier, production agency or a recent graduate within a relatable course.
To be successful you must have a full UK driving licence and a car.
In return our client offers ongoing training, a competitive salary plus the chance to get involved in some really exciting events!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.