RMG15994 - We are looking for Business Development Executive to join a growing creative events agency based in London where you will work within a team and support on the sales and marketing function of the business.
Whilst boutique in size, this growing events agency have a great industry reputation for delivering creative a wide range of events across the UK and internationally. Offering full event management services they deliver a broad range of events including conferences, incentives, parties, product launches and meetings for a broad range of clients.
With a strong client base (and with new clients joining) there is no better time to join this thriving and independent agency.
Based in London, they are easily accessible by public transport. This is a close-knit agency, where you will get the chance to work within a great environment, where hard-work is rewarded.
They are looking for a Business Development Executive to join and work with the MD and Sales Director in moving the company forward by identifying new business opportunities, actively researching prospects and bringing new clients on board. The role offers fantastic scope for progression!
Key responsibilities include;
- Supporting the MD and Sales Director on the sales strategy
- Proactively engaging with new clients
- Building and developing client and stakeholder relationships
- Identifying new business opportunities and key decision makers
- Winning new business
- Taking briefs and producing pitching documents
- Researching venues, locations and suppliers
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and reporting back on these
- Attending industry networking events to meet new contacts and generate business
To be considered for this Business Development Executive role, we are looking for candidates that have proven sales experience within the events industry. We are looking for hungry and target driven candidates that have a hard-working attitude and have strong client management skills.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.