Established agency, highly regarded, a fantastic proposition and lots (and we mean lots) of warm leads for a skilled BDM to develop. This is an active role with initial interviews being held virtually.
With a huge range of in house experience covering events, experiential, digital, design, video (and everything in between) this large and growing agency continues to go from strength to strength, even in the current climate. With such as strong proposition, excellent marketing and a diverse client base they are still very busy and have new clients reaching out to them almost every day. They see opportunity everywhere, and need a strong relationship developer to join them on the journey and help them achieve ambitious growth plans.
Supported by a highly effective marketing team this role acts as the linchpin between new client enquiries and the account management teams. Put simply; an opportunity comes in, you develop the relationship, understanding the client and what they really need and help to shape the agency response.
With your client development skills and their innovation and creativity it's only going to go one way; a new business win and a client who will stay for years.
Whilst this role is quite "free roaming" general responsibilities include:
- Developing and converting incoming new business across a range of sectors
- Selling the portfolio of services
- Building and developing long lasting relationships with clients
- Leading credential presentations and pitching for business
- Face to face meetings with prospective clients
- Maximising revenue and delivering to agreed targets Although this role needs someone who thrives on new business, it is not a cold calling, telesales role. We are looking for a consultative sales individual who can convert warm leads into confirmed new business and pipeline for the future.
The ideal candidate will have new business sales experience working within an agency environment coupled with the passion and desire to succeed.You will be a natural at consultative selling and hold a deep understanding of the events market, ideally gained from working within an agency environment; however candidates from other backgrounds will also be considered.
In return this is a career defining opportunity to join a fantastic agency where you will be given the freedom to excel in a progressive, supportive and forward thinking environment! If you are working in sales and love the buzz of a new win and getting rewarded financially for your efforts then get in touch today!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.