BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - EVENT AGENCY
COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Your chance to join a leading agency and take a pivotal role in developing the future of the business.
With a fantastic reputation for delivering cutting edge, HUGE experiential projects and large scale events this is a hot agency that is growing quickly and winning big name clients left, right and centre!
Due to an increase in business both from existing accounts and additional wins they are now looking for an ambitious, passionate and proactive individual to come on board and help drive the business forward, maximising opportunities.
* Actively developing business from new clients to maximise revenue
* Managing and developing relationships to encourage spend across all areas of the business
* Researching and contacting new prospect businesses
* Lead generation and identifying new target sectors
* Booking and attending client meetings with prospects
* Taking briefs and creating proposals
* Working closely with internal teams
* Leading the pitch process, presenting credentials and ultimately securing new clients
* Liaising with suppliers and managing SLA's
* Gaining a deep understanding of client's needs through networking at events and trade shows
* Onsite attendance for events where required
The ideal candidate will currently be working for an agency and have a strong sales background with proven experience of selling event services to corporate clients. Candidates must be experienced in managing and growing accounts and associated revenue, with excellent commercial awareness.
Strong client facing skills are key as is the ambition and hunger to develop new business. A background of event delivery would be beneficial and candidates must be confident at presenting to a senior level.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a highly regarded agency where results are recognised and rewarded.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across experiential, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.