Are you looking to join an award winning, well established, global event organiser? If so then this could be the role for you!
This leading conference and exhibition organiser are renowned for organising and delivering award winning exhibitions and conferences across the globe! With a busy portfolio of events across the year, they operate in a range of markets including healthcare and technology.
Priding themselves on building a strong client base through flawless delivery and first class service, this highly regarded agency have been recognised on multiple occasions as a leading innovator in their market.
Offering an excellent working environment, strong team ethos, competitive salaries and fantastic career opportunities, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to ongoing success and an internal promotion there is now an exciting opportunity for a Conference Manager to come on board and ensure the organisation and delivery of a number of events across the year.
Working closely with multiple departments responsibilities are broad and include:
* Working closely with event teams regarding capacities and AV requirements
* Supplier liaison and negotiation including briefing and guiding AV companies
* Venue liaison
* Speaker liaison and management (pre-show and onsite) including ensuring all slides etc are received
* Liaising with internal teams and managing accommodation schedules
* Working closely with marketing teams in regards to speaker requirements and conference materials
* Proof reading and amending conference programmes / timetables etc (if necessary)
* Organising logistical requirements for additional events
* Onsite management (including managing staff onsite)
* Line management and development of a small team
* Budget management
* Post event reporting and analysis
Candidates must have experience of managing conferences, ideally from within a conference / exhibition organiser or similar environment (event agency, association or corporate). Candidates should ideally have a proven background in speaker management, supplier liaison (AV) and have meticulous attention to detail. Experience of managing and developing a team / individual would be highly advantageous and the ability to understand technical floor plans would be an added benefit but is not essential. Due to the nature of the position candidates must be open to both UK and international travel as onsite support at the events will be necessary.
In return you will get the chance to join an excellent company and be a part of a team who produce award winning events!
In return this agency is giving you the opportunity to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.