Are you looking to join one of the world's leading art institutions, working closely with their prestigious clients and delivering exceptional events?
This iconic family of art galleries are widely recognised on a national and international scale with a reputation for excellence. As Grade II listed buildings, the establishments have fantastic venue space used for a range of events including conferences, gala dinners, private functions and fashion shows for up to 1,500 pax. With a large amount of daily enquiries and an array of established corporate accounts, the venues have a busy and varied event schedule all year round.
An opportunity has now arisen for a Corporate Membership & Events Manager to join the team, working closely with clients and internal teams to deliver a variety of exceptional events and manage corporate member accounts.
This is a broad role that includes:
- Liaising with clients to deliver all events to an exceptionally high standard
- Responding to a high volume of enquiries and converting successfully
- Working with the events team to ensure the delivery of the annual income target
- Sourcing, developing and managing a proportion of corporate member accounts, benefits and corporate hospitality events
- Successfully managing and developing relationships with all clients across corporate membership and events
- Line management of a corporate membership and events officer
- Enhance operational procedures for member benefits and events
The ideal candidate will have previous events management experience gained from working in a large scale venue or alternatively relevant event industry experience. This role would be perfect for an existing Event Manager who has experience in successfully delivering events, working closely with clients and developing accounts.
They offer a whole host of excellent employee benefits, as well as the chance to be a pivotal part of a widely recognised institution hosting a range of diverse and exciting events!
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.