Innovative, creative, enigmatic, award-winning and more, these can all be applied to this highly creative agency. As an independently owned creative agency this team are coming up against the big industry players pitch after pitch and coming away with a whole host of new business wins.
Whether it's down to the fact collaboration is at the centre of all they do or the fact it's an environment where employees are duly rewarded and invested in this is a fantastic place to be and a breath of fresh air when seeing the investment that goes into the creative offering.
Working alongside this multi-disciplined creative team you will be coming up with strategically led creative solutions as well as securing content driven projects with new clients. By investing in this talent this agency are keen to be a long term strategic partner to the clients and the role will maximise content using cross channel strategies during and post event. They deliver experiential, events, branding or full 360 campaigns - the aim of the Creative Strategist will be to add a deep value to content and to weave storytelling and creative experiential ideas into the core of the projects.
- Distilling client briefs into clear business challenges and single-minded propositions, to inform the development of the creative process
- Understanding client brand strategies and marketing communications
- Having a good understanding of new consumer technologies, the sector, and the challenges involved with the event and the experience industry
- Influencing the creative and ideation process by developing the creative brief
- Shaping the strategy and concept through creative story telling
- You will have a creative agency background and will be working with, inspiring and uniting many creative specialists for a common goal
- Must have a strong understanding of and curiosity for the shifting content landscape.
- An ability to articulate and present ideas in a compelling way and be a good creative storyteller is essential
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions.
If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting