DELEGATE MANAGER - ASSOCIATION / CHARITY
NORTH LONDON / HERTFORDSHIRE
£COMPETITIVE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Your chance to join a fantastic corporate business and work on some high profile events!
Our client is an established not for profit membership organisation who are industry experts in their field. Whilst classed as a research organisation and charity, the business is run very much as a corporate entity and has over 1,000 corporate members across 40 countries. Priding themselves on offering informative and market leading events they have a broad events programme including trade briefings, training events, networking events and conferences for up to 2,000pax.
With a solid reputation for delivering high quality events this is your opportunity to join an established and forward thinking company. With amazing offices and a supportive team environment this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to their ongoing success and busy events programme there is now an exciting opportunity for a Delegate Manager to come on board and support on events across the year. Managing and delivering all aspects of delegate logistics for projects responsibilities include:
- All registration reporting including on-site registration
- Being the main point of contact for all registration related issues
- Managing delegate enquires and maintaining customer service
- Create, launch and maintain event apps
- Working closely with third party suppliers including hotels and other vendors across multiple locations and time frames
- Creating delegate packs
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Ensuring communication documents are sent out in line with timeframes of the project
- Budget management including putting together costings
- Onsite support and registration
The ideal candidate must have experience of working within the events industry and have a proven background of delegate management and registration. This position requires strong time management and communication skills alongside the ability to multi-task on several projects. Candidates must be confident in using excel and CRM systems and be open to travel for the events.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.