Your chance to join an iconic London venue in a senior position, driving forward the sales function and making a real impact in the business!
This iconic London based venue is the go to for a variety of large scale events including conferences, awards ceremonies, exhibitions and consumer shows and continues to be one of the most sought-after creative event spaces in Europe! The multi- purpose venue offers a versatile backdrop for a wide range of business and works with a broad range of impressive clients.
With a number of exciting developments currently taking place and an ever expanding event calendar, there is now the opportunity for an experienced Deputy Head of Sales to take responsibility for driving the sales function forward alongside the Head of Sales.
This is a broad role that includes:
- Deputising for the Head of Sales when absent, including leading weekly sales meetings
- Developing the sales strategy in line with business objectives
- Proactively targeting new clients and business
- Supporting sales teams with negotiation and closing opportunities
- Ensuring best practice and commercial opportunities are being met
- Supporting with process management and implementation
- Leading in sales pitches and presentations to win new business
- Account management and relationship building to grow accounts organically
- Creating and sending proposals
The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience gained from working in a large scale venue or alternatively relevant event industry sales experience. This role would be perfect for an existing Venue Sales Manager or Business Development Manager who has experience proactively seeking and converting new business, managing a sales team and achieving large sales targets.
In return they offer a whole host of excellent employee benefits, including an impressive commission package, retail discounts and free event tickets, as well as the chance to be a pivotal part of an internationally recognised venue hosting some of the country's biggest events!
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.