This creative agency need no introduction. They have launched sports cars to the world press, they have created festival experiences like no other and delivered face to face events for thousands across the globe for some of the world's biggest brands.
Pre covid they had extensive digital pedigree, wrapping digital around and through the events they were delivering with some truly innovative and highly creative projects that have won awards, blown minds and kept them at the forefront of the industry.
With the shift towards digital gathering even more pace there is now an opportunity for a rounded Developer to join their growing team and work across a huge variety of projects.
In a fast moving creative agency the Developer role is a key to the delivering of solutions to a multi-platform audience, including;
* Involvement from the initial creative idea through to deployment
* Working closely with creative and design teams
* Implementing design briefs and develop web and interactive solutions.
* Integrating existing content management systems
* Ensuring development standards and methodologies are maintained and implemented
* Assisting in the technical document creation.
* Working closely with Project Managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
* Working and experimenting with new ideas and technologies.
In return they offer the chance to join a creative, forward thinking and highly innovative agency where you can use your experience to really drive their digital capability even further.
Whilst this is a home working role candidates should be UK based so that on occasion getting to their London offices is possible at relatively short notice.