Delivering high quality programmes, digital web solutions and medical education courses this group are top of their game in their mission to shape the attitudes of Health Care Professionals with engaging content and strategies. Working with global pharmaceutical clients, they deliver a range of services and provide a platform for Health Care Professionals to gain access to educational materials including research papers, podcasts and slide decks in order to continue to develop their professional skillset.
Now on a growth journey and boasting a highly collaborative and supportive environment there has never been a better time to join.
Due to continued business growth they are now seeking an Event Coordinator to join the team and support the Event Manger in successfully managing pharmaceutical events across the group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Event Manager across all areas of event delivery
- Liaising with clients to identify their requirements and produce detailed proposals
- Negotiating costs with suppliers and venues
- Delegate management both pre event and onsite
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Preparing delegate packs and badges
- Sending across delegate invitations and managing queries
- Producing post event evaluations for clients
The successful candidate will ideally have experience supporting on and managing pharmaceutical events as well as a keen eye for detail. You will have excellent organisational skills and be a confident communicator.
In return for your commitment you will get the opportunity to work across an exciting range of projects and work with experienced scientific, creative and events teams across the group.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.