Fantastic opportunity to join a global agency and work across a broad range of exciting events!
Working at the forefront of the automotive market this specialist experiential marketing and communications agency is going from strength to strength and boasts an impressive client list of leading brands! Established over 30 years ago they work across the board to produce and deliver a diverse range of events including press and product launches, dealer training events, brand experiences, conferences and experiential marketing projects. With such a credible reputation they are well known for being specialists in the automotive sector offering full event logistics services.
This is a really great opportunity to take your career to the next level, working with big brands on global projects this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to continued growth and development there is now an opportunity for an Event Executive to come on board and work across a range of diverse projects. A broad role responsibilities include:
* Supporting Project Managers across the board on a range of events
* Inputting into proposals including researching venues and gaining quotes
* Pre-event planning including creating loading lists and schedules
* Managing event logistics including travel and accommodation booking
* Liaising with suppliers including caterers, florists etc
* Delegate management and registration including managing guest lists (using databases and registration systems)
* Working closely with internal teams
* Client liaison
* Supporting with budgets and cost tracking
* Taking the lead on smaller projects when required
* Onsite management
Candidates must have previous experience of working within the events industry, ideally gained from working within an agency. Experience of supporting with event logistics including managing travel and accommodation booking as well as liaising with suppliers would be ideal. Exposure to working within the automotive sector and / or an interest in this area would be hugely advantageous. In addition candidates must have great attention to detail and be able to manage multiple projects at a time.
Graduates with relevant industry / work experience will also be considered for the role.
Candidates must be open to both UK and international travel as you will be required to go onsite to manage the events. Candidates must also have a valid licence and access to a car.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work with fantastic clients and deliver some truly exciting events!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.