This is a rare chance to work for a global company who offer a luxury chauffeur service to a wide array of events and clients! This role is temporarily on hold, but the client has asked that we continue shortlisting candidates so they can move quickly to interview when it becomes live again.
With office across the globe, this company have grown from strength to strength offering a luxurious, executive chauffer services to major businesses, events and agencies. They pride themselves in being the best in their sector and continue to go above and beyond for client requests on a daily basis.
Due to exciting developments they are now recruiting an Event Manager to come on board and manage all of the logistics for multiple projects across the globe.
You will get the opportunity to oversee the event pre-planning stages, whilst working alongside some incredibly experienced and dynamic people.
Responsibilities will include:
* Taking client enquiries and managing the process
* Managing key accounts
* Working closely with Head of Events to pitch for new business
* Working with strict timelines and responding professionally
* Ensuring you provide a consistently outstanding level of customer service
* Resolving any client issues in a professional way
* Measuring and reporting to the Chief Executive Officer on all key performances
* Ensuring the safety of our clients at all times.
* Developing and training junior members of the team
* Supporting the sales & marketing teams
* Attending the event on the day to ensure all runs smoothly
The ideal candidate will have strong logistical experience and will have ideally worked within an events agency.
If you are a proactive, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload then we need you!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!