EVENT MANAGER - AGENCY
£NEG + BENEFITS dependent upon experience
Join this live communications agency and deliver a range of exciting events!
Our client is an industry leading full service live communications agency with over 15 years' experience within the industry!
Working with a mixture of end clients and agencies the events that they deliver are broad and range from small conferences to a full production of an awards ceremony for 2000 guests, to a multi-location road shows and exhibitions; working both in the UK and Internationally.
As an Event Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all aspects of the pre-event planning and on-site delivery of the events.
The role will include taking client briefs, preparing proposals, on-site event delivery and constructing clear budgets and timelines.
Working closely with their internal creative and technical teams, as well as liaising with external suppliers, the role will cover all aspects of event management and technical production.
* Heading up events from conception through to completion, this is a broad and varied role with the following responsibilities:
* Attending client meetings to take initial briefs
* Preparing, producing and pitching proposals to clients
* Overseeing venue sourcing and delegate management
* Managing customer relationships
* Creation and management of budgets
* Creating project plans and critical timelines for events
* Specifying production requirements
* Liaising with internal departments
* Supplier management and selection
* On-site management of client
The ideal candidate is currently working in an event management role within an event agency, managing multiple events and dealing with end clients. You will be passionate, hardworking, and really dedicated to helping push forward the organisations growth.
You must have a flexible way of thinking, a hands-on attitude and excellent team work, communication and social skills in order to liaise effectively with colleagues and clients.
This is a very exciting time to join this growing business and you will be part of a fantastic team all working towards delivering first-class events.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across experiential, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.