EVENT MANAGER - ASSOCIATION
£COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
A rare opportunity to join a leading association, working on their highest profile events in a booming sector!
The organisation are a leading, international institute delivering an array of informative, innovative and inspiring events within the ever-relevant environmental sector. Events span conferences, exhibitions, webinars and podcasts for a community of thousands of members across the globe. Their flagship events run over 3 days, welcoming up 1,500 attendees and a wide range of exciting exhibitors and sponsors.
A new opportunity has become available within the events department due to recently acquiring a widely recognised, large scale event! They are now seeking a proven Event Manager to lead on the delivery of this fantastic event, as well as management of a range of key conferences and events around the UK.
- Working on the events from initial planning stage including developing specific strategies
- Leading the delivery of events for up to 1,500 pax
- Full logistics including venue finding, catering, AV, delegate and registration management and creating conference materials
- Developing the content of the programme in line with brand
- Main point of contact for sponsors, exhibitors and media partners
- Speaker management and logistics
- Attending site visits and pre-planning meetings at venues
- Overseeing the delivery of the event on-site
- Sourcing new suppliers and negotiating preferable rates
- Budget management and reconciliation
- Post event analysis
The ideal candidate will have solid experience managing conferences and exhibitions of 500+ pax. Association, charity, conference and exhibition organiser and client side backgrounds are very beneficial. Speaker and sponsors management experience would be a plus!
In return they offer the opportunity to work on their exciting flagship event, which is THE event to attend within their sector! You will be joining a collaborative, close-knit team and a company that actively promote a healthy work-life balance!
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.