Are you looking to join an organisation in a pivotal role where you can take the lead on a portfolio of exciting international events?
Operating within the automotive sector, this well-established company produces a range of successful media that is distributed globally. Alongside this they run up to 10 international events per year ranging from conferences, exhibitions and seminars that attract up to 1,700 attendees across multiple days.
This is an incredible opportunity to take on responsibility for the company's global portfolio of events that run in the likes of the USA, Dubai, China, Europe and South Africa. You will have the opportunity to creatively influence their portfolio and really put your mark on the company and the events they deliver!
With a fantastic culture, great benefits and the opportunity to join their management team there has never been a better time to join!
With the view to bring on new exciting ideas to further expand their events, there is now an opportunity for a hands-on Event Manager to manage their entire event portfolio from planning stages to post-event evaluation.
This is a broad role that includes:
* Producing detailed proposals for events (including timelines, venues, suppliers and budgets)
* Researching venues (including site visits)
* Supplier management and negotiation
* Full event logistics
* Speaker management including arranging travel and accommodation and ensuring all event documentation ahead of the event
* Liaising with the sales teams to agree the marketing plan ensuring the event is publicized and promoted effectively
* Managing all pre-event planning, organising guest speakers and delegate packs
* Handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget
* Line management and development of a team
* Produce post-event evaluation to help shape future events
The ideal candidate will have a proven background of managing conferences from end to end including full logistics, venue sourcing and budget management. Candidates must have had experience in supplier management and negotiation and ideally have managed speakers / sponsors previously. Line management experience would be ideal and any experience of marketing conferences previously would be preferable. Any exposure to managing international events or the ability to speak additional languages would be beneficial for the role, but not essential.
Candidates must be open to regular international travel as you will be expected to go onsite both for fam trips and for the running of the events!
In return they offer the chance for you to put your mark on their events portfolio, running these autonomously and giving you the opportunity to input your creative ideas.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are currently recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended that we place!