EVENT MANAGER - LARGE VENUE
A unique and exciting opportunity for an Event Manager to join an independent, iconic, high-end venue.
Based in North London, this stunning venue has venue hire capacity ranging from 10 - 10,000 with both indoor and outdoor space. They have organised and hosted a range of events from meetings, weddings, and corporate events through to exhibitions, festivals and live shows.
Offering a consultative service they strive for high standards and excellence at all times for every client. Priding themselves on having a fantastic venue and an experienced events team flexible enough to carter for all types of events.
This interesting venue is now looking for an Event Manager to join their team and play a key role in the planning and delivery of live events. This exciting role will work across all event spaces and will manage a variety of events including live music, live sport, exhibitions and corporate events.
Reporting to the Head of Events, you will be responsible for;
- Planning and delivering events from conception through to delivery
- Participating in the creative development of the events programme by supporting the Head of Events with project work
- Managing a budget
- Monitoring external suppliers and contractors
- Maintaining and developing client and stakeholder relationships
- Coordinating event planning and debrief paperwork completing documents within agreed timeframes
- Upholding site presentation standards by liaising with internal departments to facilitate site repairs and maintenance as and when required
To be considered for the Event Manager role you must come with demonstrable event management experience gained in a venue managing events with minimum capacity of 5,000. Ideally, you will have come from a multi-disciplined venue and have experience delivering live music, live sport and exhibitions.
Most importantly you must have great planning and communications skills and have the confidence and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.