This is a career defining opportunity to join a leading venue, delivering some truly exceptional events!
We are working with one of the most unique, exciting and versatile venues in London which acts as a hub of inspiration for artists and emerging talent to create extraordinary work and where young people can grow creatively as individuals. They believe in the power of creativity to change lives. By giving young people the chance to engage with the arts through our music, media and performance projects, they inspire them to reach further, dream bigger, and achieve more.
This venue also has a unique commercial model of events which generates significant income each year through the hire of the main space and previous clients have included ASOS, Chanel and Tommy Hilfiger among many others. The space itself attracts a huge range of events meaning that no two days are the same in this fast-paced and creative workplace.
This venue are now looking for an Event Manager to join the team and support with the delivery of events.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the delivery of commercial hire events at the venue
- Maintaining relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams
- Showing clients around the venue
- Creating proposals
- Liaising with suppliers
- Ensuring regular and effective communications with all clients and suppliers
- Making sure event files, databases and room booking system are kept up to date
- Adhering to the venues Health and Safety Policy and all associated policies and procedures.
- Supporting the Senior Event Manager and Head of Events with delivery
- Understanding of H&S documentation, and knowing what to request and
- Supervising clients and suppliers to ensure that H&S regulations are adhered
The successful candidate will have experience working for a venue, preferably within an event delivery capacity. You will have an understanding of the complexities of delivering events within a dry-hire event venue. This venue are looking for someone who is a team player and has the ability to work calmly within an occasionally challenging environment. In hand you will be given the opportunity to work in a fantastic venue who deliver truly exceptional events.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting. Alternatively, if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.
Vacancy Reference: LS18697