REMOTE BASED ROLE
With a well-established history and a client base spanning multiple sectors this agency need no introduction! With services including events management, event presentation design, graphics and film they are renowned for their exceptional delivery. Be it a standalone service or full delivery of an engaging conference with first class content and production their clients return to them again and again.
With the addition of virtual events delivery last year, ambitious growth plans and a huge volume of work coming in both from new and existing clients there has never been a better time to come on board!
Due to continued growth there is now a need for an experienced Event Producer to join their close-knit team. A broad role, responsibilities include:
* Working closely with an Account Director
* Delivering high quality and engaging hybrid, live and virtual events (or a combination of these)
* Advising on platforms and encouraging the inclusion of new technologies to enhance engagement
* Ensuring delivery across the board including the management of pre-production scheduling, timelines, running orders etc.
* Managing and communicating timelines
* Supporting with content for virtual events
* Working closely with internal teams (including presentation and film) and external suppliers
* Managing multiple events and clients concurrently
* Budget management
* Working with and managing freelancers
* Onsite management / facilitation of virtual / hybrid events
Candidates must have a proven background of delivering events (including conferences) ideally from within a live event, production or communication agency, although other backgrounds will be considered. A strong background of delivering engaging content (in both physical and virtual settings) is key, as is a proven background of working with internal teams and external suppliers.
Currently a remote based role candidates must have a good home set up with solid broadband capacity.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.