A small company but by no means small events, this events agency organises large scale public sporting events around the UK. With a creative and collaborative team they have been established for over a decade and cover all elements from initial concept development through to onsite execution of events!
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced team where you will get the opportunity to take the lead on the creation, development and delivery of some huge and unique events, which are both engaging and well executed.
Now at an exciting point in their development and introducing new events to their portfolio there has never been a better time to join!
Although the effects of Covid-19 have been felt throughout the events industry, this company have been working hard during the pandemic to perfect their existing events and develop a number of new projects for 2022.
With these exciting projects on the horizon, they are looking for a Production Manager to join the team. Duties will include:
- Full project management of all planning and delivery stage
- Working and adhering to a set budget
- Responsibility of all infrastructure build
- Preparing all sites
- Attending SAG meetings
- Overseeing key documentation
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers
- Sourcing and managing all contact with venues
- Building and delivering event schedules
- Management and coordination of contractors and stakeholders
- Working with third party suppliers such as traffic management, stewarding and security
- Managing infrastructure debrief, review and evaluation process
This role will suit a candidate with previous experience in delivering large scale public events from start to finish. Experience in mass participation or sporting events would be highly desirable, but other outdoor event backgrounds will be considered. Experience of liaising with suppliers and external organisations including councils, police and security is essential!
In return you will have the opportunity to work for an amazing agency that has a great ethos and play a lead role in some HUGE events!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential and exhibitions industry. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.