EVENT PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY
£EXCELLENT + BENEFITS
A fantastic career defining opportunity to join a truly global event agency!
Our client is a global leader in event and meeting management. With an international reach of 1,400 event specialists extending across 19 countries worldwide they deliver thousands of events each year.
Working across a broad spectrum of industry sectors from automotive to financial they will manage and deliver large-scale meetings, conferences, product launches and incentive trips throughout the world.
Reporting in to Heat of Live Events, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for successful delivery of complex live event projects on time and on budget, maintaining effective day to day contact with a range of clients.
The range of duties will include:
* Leading events from brief stage
* Liaising with internal departments for the brief response
* Managing the initial meetings once the business is won
* Budget management and reconciliation
* Managing 3rd party suppliers
* Supporting and managing senior level stakeholders
* Leading each project timeline and milestone meeting
* Acting as the Project Lead on-site to ensure a smooth delivery
* Post event de-brief with client
* Overseeing a team
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of working in a similar M&E role within a comparable agency, delivering live event projects or within a major global corporate client events team.
If you have strategic and commercial acumen with ability to manage complex programmes with large budgets and an ability to use business intelligence to drive innovation then we need you!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.