EVENT PROJECT MANAGER - CREATIVE COMMS AGENCY
An exciting opportunity for an Event Producer / Project Manager to join an award-winning full-service events agency where you will work with prestigious FTSE top 100 clients!
With multiple offices, this well-established events and communications agency have won a host of awards for their creative and innovative events, as well as having a prestigious roster of clients.
Offering fully integrated services this agency specialises in event logistics, exhibitions, production, creative, digital and video. This agency work with a wide variety of clients across automotive, technology, financial, retail and telecoms sectors and deliver a range of projects including events, experiential, exhibitions, internal communications, digital and video.
You will work within a friendly, hard-working and dedicated team were hard work is rewarded. This agency provides a fantastic working environment and generous benefits.
As a Producer / Project Manager you will play a lead role across some of the most exciting events including conferences, roadshows, activations, experiential campaigns, product launches and award ceremonies for a broad range of clients.
This is a dynamic and fast-paced role you will be involved in;
* Working alongside a Project Director
* Taking the client brief and attending client meetings
* Having a deep understanding of clients needs and business
* Playing a lead role across pitching and tenders
* Developing initial concepts for events
* Briefing and managing production elements to each project
* Overseeing any logistics needed on events
* Managing timeframes, schedules, costs and budgets
* Briefing and managing internal teams (creative, production, exhibitions, video etc)
* Managing events on-site
* Owning and reconciling budgets over £500k
To be considered for this Event Producer / Event Project Manager role you must have strong delivery experience gained from working within an agency environment ideally as a client facing Event Producer or Project Manager within an integrated agency, events agency or production agency. We are looking for candidates that are very confident in a client-facing role and have proven background in leading agency responses on brief and pitching as well as managing their own projects end to end
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting