EVENT PROJECT MANAGER - EVENTS AGENCY
A fantastic opportunity to join a boutique style event agency and take full responsibility for a range of creative events, ranging from cutting edge incentive programmes through to high profile, high budget events!
A leader within the delivery of global events, this company aims to deliver an unforgettable experience to each and every client they work with. Although the team is small, the events they deliver are huge, working with budgets and delegate numbers of up to 1000. If you are looking for a chance to shine, this is the company to join! They don't just stop there, with over 20 years' experience within the industry; each and every project manager is able to tailor a bespoke service to a client. Whether their client needs a venue sourcing, an incentive travel package put together, a road show organising or they just need inspiration; the team can deliver!
Being the main point of contact for clients, the Project Manager is responsible for the full end-to-end delivery of their events, including:
* Managing event projects from brief through to completion
* Acting as a key point of client liaison throughout
* Planning, organising and managing resources accordingly
* Organising full event logistics including social programmes
* Sourcing and contracting venues including site visits and rooming list management
* Liaising with external suppliers, including DMC's, AV partners
* Building and managing delegate registration websites
* Managing all delegate communication and logistics
* Holding budget control including invoicing and reconciliation
* Providing onsite support to ensure smooth event delivery
The ideal candidate will have solid experience managing events from brief through to delivery from within an event agency environment. We are looking for exposure to working across multiple client sectors and knowledge of international venues. Candidates who have a background delivering corporate conferences would be of particular interest. You will be creative, hard-working and have a drive to deliver exceptional events.
In return, they offer the chance to join a dynamic and creative agency where you will be given the opportunity to release your full potential by working on a range of large scale and specialised events across the globe.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!