EVENT PROJECT MANAGER - PHARMACEUTICAL EVENTS
£NEG + BENEFITS
If you're looking to step up your event career within a globally recognised agency this could be the role for you!
Our client is the world's leading provider of strategic engagement and activation solutions and has been a key driver of innovation in the meetings, events, association and congress for over 20 years!
With global offices, they work with clients across a range of industry sectors from pharma, telecoms and government to technology and sport.
With offices in both London and Hampshire, our client is expanding across its services and now are seeking an Event Project Manager to join their current M&E event team, working from either office.
Due to ongoing successes we are now seeking an Event Project Manager to join this close knit team and support across the planning and delivering pharmaceutical live meetings and events. Working across a number of key accounts the Event Project Manager must be a strong communicator with excellent attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- End to end project management, delivering on time and on budget
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project.
- Effectively develop client relationships with a view to retaining existing business and developing new opportunities.
- Managing supplier relationships
- Provide leadership, direction and support to the team
- Budget management and reconciliation
- Pro-actively report up on development of projects to the client lead.
- Onsite management
- Post event analysis and debrief
We are looking for candidates who have strong end to end event logistics experience from an event agency, including liaising with suppliers and clients. The ideal candidate will have experience in dealing with pharmaceutical events and clients.
In return this agency is giving you the chance to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.