Your chance to join a growing brand experience agency and work on some truly unique international events!
Well established in the industry, this agency are renowned for creating worldwide immersive brand experiences. Offering a full list of in-house services, their dedicated teams work hard to ensure every event is unique and flawless. Due to their commitment, they have established a fantastic client base, working predominately within the IT and sporting sector. Their events can vary from creative sales meetings, conferences and exhibitions through to fashion shows, private parties, product launches and employee engagement events across the globe.
With a growing team of dedicated staff, a solid and expanding list of blue chip clients and fantastic benefits there has never been a better time to join!
Due to continued success and increased business wins there is now an exciting opportunity for an Event Project / Production Manager to join their committed team and ensure flawless delivery across a range of international events. A broad role responsibilities include:
* Interpreting client briefs and translating creative ideas into reality
* Taking the lead on events including all production elements
* Client and account management
* Working closely with internal teams including technical and creative
* Creating proposals including full costings and quotes
* Creating project schedules to ensure production runs smoothly
* Ensuring health and safely for the events
* Supplier selection and management
* Managing event logistics; booking and scheduling kit, crew and transportation
* Stakeholder management
* Booking resource for the projects
* Budget management
* Onsite management including managing suppliers and freelancers onsite
* Management and development of a team
To be considered for this role candidates should ideally come from an agency background and have a solid knowledge of production with a proven background in managing projects end to end. Strong client and account management skills are absolutely essential and candidates must be able to manage multiple suppliers and stakeholders and ensure communication across the team and to the client at all times. Any exposure of working on IT or tech clients and on international roadshows / conferences would be an added benefit but is not essential for the role
Candidates must be open to international travel as this will be required for the role.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to join a forward thinking agency where you can take your career to the next level.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.