Our client is a dedicated conference & exhibition organiser delivering a global portfolio of events within the maritime sectors. They are looking for an Event Sales Executive to join a dynamic and enthusiastic sales team. With continued success and development across its portfolio, this company is going from strength to strength! Due to the acquisition of new events, there is so much opportunity within this fast-growing company for someone to really reach their full potential.
Offering an excellent working environment, strong team ethos, competitive salaries, and fantastic career opportunities - This is an opportunity not to be missed!
The Event Sales Executive will be selling advertising, events & sponsorship opportunities across multimedia channels and platforms.
The main responsibilities include:
- Effective client relationship & account management
- Identifying new revenue opportunities.
- Regular contact with all prospective, previous, and existing sponsors via outbound telephone/video calls.
- Achievement of targets, KPI's and business goals.
- Providing consultative solutions from the portfolio of products to established UK & European clients.
- Working to deadlines across multiple projects simultaneously.
The ideal candidate will have previous events sales skills, coupled with the ability to communicate with new and existing clients. The candidate should have the ability to reach and exceed sales targets. Previous knowledge of conference procedures and processes is ideal but not essential.
In return, you will get the chance to join an excellent company and be a part of a team that produces award-winning events, as well as the opportunity to excel in your career in a business that has fantastic opportunities for talented event professionals – including uncapped OTE!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential, and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting for.
Vacancy reference: MM11044